You have a say in the stories we cover.
Share with us your questions about what makes Pennsylvania, well, Pennsylvania. Whether you are curious to know where your tax dollars are being spent or how a township earned its name, we want to answer your questions through stories you'll love.
Use the form below to start the conversation.
Our reporters are working to answer these questions:
- "Who stands to profit from the sale of voting machines in PA? How is voting machine certification done?"
Submitted by Glenn
- "What efforts are underway to create state-wide anti-discrimination protections on grounds of gender expression and sexuality in line with other protected classes?"
Submitted by Ed
- "We now have a state bicycle official, when will we see any benefit from this full time position?"
Submitted by Eric
- "I am a senior citizen, age 66, living in Schuylkill County. I pay property taxes of about 4k per year on a home valued at about 170k, way too much. What factors keep these taxes in force?"
Submitted by Robert
- "Can we reduce the number of state representative seats? 203 is absolutely ridiculous."
Submitted by Brendan
Here are more topics and questions we have already covered: